Job Type: Full-Time
Deadline for application: Until Filled
Benefits: Dental, Health, and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, & Flexible Spending Account
Join our dynamic team as a Jailer/Dispatcher, where you will play a critical role in ensuring the safety and security of Richland County. This multifaceted position involves both jailer responsibilities and dispatching duties, contributing to effective law enforcement and emergency response.
- Valid driver’s license
- Good physical condition
- Eligible for Wisconsin Law Enforcement Standards Board Certification
- No felony or domestic abuse convictions
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Good verbal and written skills (clear and concise)
- Ability to react quickly and effectively in stressful situations
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge and skills in operating computer systems
- Ability to handle and perform several tasks simultaneously
- Able to give credible testimony in court
- Oral interviews; Psychological profile, Medical examination, Drug screening, Background investigation, Physical fitness/agility screening
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume, cover letter, and professional references to email@example.com. Please include “Jailer/Dispatcher Richland County Sheriff” in the subject line.
Applications will be reviewed as received.
Attn: Justin Siemens, Jailer/Dispatcher Richland County Sheriff
County Clerk/Administrator Office
181 W. Seminary Street
Richland Center, WI 53581
Equal Opportunity Employer
Richland County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the County will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.