Emergency Services Director
Job Type: Full-Time at 40 hours/week expected
Deadline for application: Until Filled
Benefits: Dental, Health, and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, & Flexible Spending Account
As the Richland County Emergency Services Director, your role would involve overseeing two departments: Emergency Management and the Richland County Ambulance Service. The role requires strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills. You’d be working with a diverse group of people and utilizing plans such as the Richland County Integrated Preparedness Plan, working towards creating a resilient and prepared community, as well as the Richland County Ambulance Service Business Plan, which will help continue to lead the Service into the future.
- Five years previous management experience in related field
- Valid Wisconsin AEMT with NRAEMT certification
- Valid WI Driver’s license and unlimited access to reliable transportation
- Current AHA BLS instructor
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Wisconsin Administrative Codes and Wisconsin State Statutes related to EMS and Emergency Management.
- Acquire Wisconsin Certification for Emergency managers (WCEM) within two years of hire
- Ability to use the WARDS – Wisconsin Ambulance Run Data System
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume, cover letter, and professional references to email@example.com. Please include “Emergency Services Director” in the subject line.
Applications will be reviewed as received.
Attn: Justin Siemens, Emergency Services Director
County Clerk/Administrator Office
181 W. Seminary Street
Richland Center, WI 53581
Equal Opportunity Employer
Richland County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the County will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.