Zoning Administrator with Sanitarian Duties
Job Type: Full-Time at 40 hours/week expected
Deadline for application: Until Filled
Benefits: Dental, Health, and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, & Flexible Spending Account
Richland County is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Zoning Technician with Sanitarian Duties in Richland County. This hybrid role involves responsibilities related to zoning regulations as well as sanitarian duties, contributing to the overall planning and public health initiatives within the county.
- Bachelor’s degree in urban planning, environmental science, public health, or related field
- Previous experience in zoning or environmental health is preferred
- Knowledge of zoning regulations, land use planning, and environmental health practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret and apply relevant laws and regulations
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume, cover letter, and professional references to email@example.com. Please include “Zoning Administrator with Sanitarian Duties” in the subject line.
Applications will be reviewed as received.
Attn: Justin Siemens, Zoning Administrator with Sanitarian Duties
County Clerk/Administrator Office
181 W. Seminary Street
Richland Center, WI 53581
Equal Opportunity Employer
Richland County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the County will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.