Parks & Trails Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Full-Time – 40 Hours per Week
Deadline for application: Until Filled
Benefits: Dental, Health, and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, & Flexible Spending Account
As a Parks and Trails Maintenance Technician, you will play a vital role in ensuring the beauty, safety, and functionality of our County’s Facilities and outdoor spaces. Your responsibilities will revolve around the maintenance and enhancement of County owned buildings and facilities,
parks, and trails, contributing to the overall well-being and enjoyment of residents and visitors.
- High School diploma
- Advanced training at a technical school
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related field
- Knowledge of cleaning and lawncare equipment
- HVAC, plumbing, and electrical certification preferred
- Ability to run, maintain, and service all equipment and systems listed throughout the job description such as power, hand, and building maintenance machinery
- Ability to perform simple mathematical problems
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation, auto insurance to meet minimum County requirements
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume, cover letter, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Parks and Trails Maintenance Technician” in the subject line.
Applications will be reviewed as received.
Attn: Justin Siemens, Parks and Trails Maintenance Technician Position
County Clerk/Administrator Office
181 W. Seminary Street
Richland Center, WI 53581
Equal Opportunity Employer
Richland County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the County will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.